Experience A Guided Fishing Trip With One of Minnesota’s Best Guides
Let Professional Guide Lyle Unger Put You on the Walleye, Northern Pike, Muskie, Bass, Crappie & Panfish
Reserve your guided fishing trip with one of Minnesota’s Best Professional Fishing Guides. Lyle Unger of Grand Rapids Guide Service based in Grand Rapids, MN, is a friendly, enthusiastic guide who has served hundreds of anglers. He has spent countless hours learning where to be on the day of your trip and the tricks to enticing fish to bite, guaranteeing your best shot at having a successful day! If you’re a seasoned angler, Grand Rapids Guide Service will help you learn how to fish better or learn the structure of an unfamiliar lake. If you’re a novice, you’ll receive hands on, simple and easy instructions from detecting the bite, to setting the hook, to reading the water – resulting in “Fish On!”Experience the difference a knowledgeable, skilled and personable professional fishing guide makes when it comes to putting you on the walleye, northern pike, bass, crappie, bluegill, perch, muskie, lake trout or even sturgeon.
Grand Rapids Guide Service:
- Half or Full Day guided fishing trips available
- Trips Include: Comfortable Boat, Fresh Bait, Quality Equipment…Everything needed to catch fish! Just bring your fishing license, snacks and a couple beverages.
- Complimentary fish cleaning and packaging
- Catch Walleye, Crappie, Bluegill, Perch, Northern Pike, Muskie, Bass or Sturgeon, …It’s Your Choice
- Shore Lunch Available – please ask
- Small or Large Groups & Family Reunions – Ask about Group Rates
- Over 5 years experience as a professional Minnesota Fishing Guide
- Fully Insured
- CPR/First Aid certified & a registered nurse
- Guiding all of Northcentral Minnesota from Mille Lacs to Lake Winnibigoshish to Lake of the Woods.
- References available